For New Visitors:
For Returning Visitors:
- Have No Fear, Escrowed Muni's are Here!
- New Issue vs. Secondary Bond Markets - Where is the Real Value?
- Caveat Emptor: Why Muni Bonds Are So Difficult For Investors to Buy on Their Own!
- Investor Education: Pay Attention to Municipal Bond Safety
- Offerings & Recommendations: Tax-Free Prerefunded Accounts
- "How Our Long-Term Forecast From 2nd Quarter 2002 Has Been Realized"
- "An In-Depth Performance Review of Portfolio Manager Clark Stamper's 20 Year Record Managing the Wells Fargo Strategic Municipal Bond Fund"
- Forecast Update
Please Note:Stamper Capital & Investments, Inc., its clients, and/or its employees may or may not be long or short any of the securities or investments mentioned on this website. Information and data presented by Stamper Capital & Investments, Inc. are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed to be so; thus, a reader/investor is on their own to verify such information and data and make their own investments. Please see our Disclaimer.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Achieving Superior Risk-Adjusted Performance: Stamper Capital & Investments, Inc. Separately Managed Accounts earned better rewards with less risk than National Short Municipal Bond Funds over 3, 5, and 10 year periods. From ‘Presentations‘ section. Stamper Capital Weblog: The Contraction Resumes … Continue reading